You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Waiting to Upload a folder

I have one folder of 377.3MB that has been waiting to upload for well over a week. I have enough storage in iCloud for this to be uploaded. I have restarted my MacBook in both the "Safe mode" and also the normal mode and neither has fixed the problem. I tried copying the folder and pasting it with a new name and it still won't upload. Please help with any advice. (P.S. I have also logged into iCloud and that also did not fix the problem)

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 13.4

Posted on Jun 23, 2023 9:29 AM

Similar questions

3 replies

Jun 30, 2023 12:41 PM in response to GREAT DIVIDE

I ended up creating a new "empty" folder on the desktop then I copied and pasted each individual folder unto the desktop. Once the individual folder completely uploaded I moved it into the new folder. Every folder successfully uploaded and the newly created folder with duplicate files was fine. After that the older folder was deleted. I did find a few "hidden" corrupted excel files in the new folder that weren't showing in the older folder. Now I am back up and running. It was a pain to do, but worth it to me.

Waiting to Upload a folder

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.