You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I change the presentation theme independently for different sildes?

For example, the slide 1-3 use the blank theme and the others use the while theme

Posted on Jun 24, 2023 10:10 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 1, 2023 1:38 PM

Keynote can only have one theme within a Keynote presentation. However, Keynote can use as many Slide Layouts as you want in a single presentation.

Therefor, the workaround I use is to create separate Keynote presentations for each required theme, using a specific Slide Layout.

Then drag the slides from the Navigator in each presentation in to the Navigator of a new blank Keynote.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 1, 2023 1:38 PM in response to sunyizhou

Keynote can only have one theme within a Keynote presentation. However, Keynote can use as many Slide Layouts as you want in a single presentation.

Therefor, the workaround I use is to create separate Keynote presentations for each required theme, using a specific Slide Layout.

Then drag the slides from the Navigator in each presentation in to the Navigator of a new blank Keynote.

Can I change the presentation theme independently for different sildes?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.