You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why my iMessage not working

My iMessage is not working at all showing error occurred during activation …..

my iMessage details…

[Edited by Moderator to remove PII]

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 25, 2023 6:27 PM

8 replies

Jun 25, 2023 6:56 PM in response to LisaImelda017

LisaImelda017 Said:

"Help me fixed up my iMessage account please it’s not working though showing error occurred.. not letting add email though.."

-------

You need to contact your Carrier, and keep personal info off of these forums, as I explained above.

Troubleshooting Messages:

A. Whom to Contact:

Contact your Carrier, as they are the one who provide you with the service of Messaging.

B. See what is on these links:

Jun 25, 2023 6:36 PM in response to LisaImelda017

LisaImelda017 Said:

"Why my iMessage not working: My iMessage is not working at all showing error occurred during activation ….."

-------

Important:

Leave personal information off of these forums and all other forums. These forums are out there for virtually anyone to view. So, I have asked the Host to remove your reply's info. The Phone Number is providedOnce someone sees this information, they'll know to whom this device and account pertains, and as a result will have your information.

Why my iMessage not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.