You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacBook Air m2 has no internet access

My new mac book air m2 has no internet access while it is connected to my office wifi hotspot. I am getting internet via phone with this same wifi network. but not with my MacBook. tried many ways to resolve it but failed.

MacBook Air, macOS 13.4

Posted on Jun 27, 2023 3:04 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 27, 2023 7:21 AM

subyrp wrote:

My new mac book air m2 has no internet access while it is connected to my office wifi hotspot. I am getting internet via phone with this same wifi network. but not with my MacBook. tried many ways to resolve it but failed.

Check with your office network administrator. Maybe your office network restricts which devices can connect to the Internet.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 27, 2023 7:21 AM in response to subyrp

subyrp wrote:

Check with your office network administrator. Maybe your office network restricts which devices can connect to the Internet.

MacBook Air m2 has no internet access

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.