You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 7+ Problem

iPhone 7 can't hear phone calls or record voice memos or videos

iPhone 7 Plus, 15

Posted on Jun 27, 2023 7:52 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 27, 2023 8:37 AM

Hello,

it seems that your iPhone 7+ is experiencing issues with the microphone and speakers? im going to try my best to help you as best as i can!

here is some links i think may be helpful:

1. If the microphones on your iPhone aren't working - Apple Support

please try the troubleshooting steps in those links above. i am confident that this may be a small issue and doesn't intentionally require hardware repair. please also make sure that you update your phone regularly to keep up to date with the newest firmware and driver updates from apple.

please let me know if i have helped in any way, happy to accepting any feedback possible :)

your questions are important to us, and we aim to answer them with best interest.

thanks for contacting the apple community, and have a wonderful day :)

if you require more help, simply respond and we will continue to help

Thank you,

Killian.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 27, 2023 8:37 AM in response to Spen_cer_

Hello,

it seems that your iPhone 7+ is experiencing issues with the microphone and speakers? im going to try my best to help you as best as i can!

here is some links i think may be helpful:

1. If the microphones on your iPhone aren't working - Apple Support

please try the troubleshooting steps in those links above. i am confident that this may be a small issue and doesn't intentionally require hardware repair. please also make sure that you update your phone regularly to keep up to date with the newest firmware and driver updates from apple.

please let me know if i have helped in any way, happy to accepting any feedback possible :)

your questions are important to us, and we aim to answer them with best interest.

thanks for contacting the apple community, and have a wonderful day :)

if you require more help, simply respond and we will continue to help

Thank you,

Killian.

iPhone 7+ Problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.