You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can not invite my friend although she uses IOS like us

I want to invite my friend to Family sharing. I sent invitation through her Imess by phone number that use Imess, her icloud mail but she still can not join. I wonder what the matter is 🥲 Hope someone can answer it, thank you so much!

Posted on Jun 27, 2023 6:04 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 28, 2023 6:30 AM

Does it say why she cannot join? Messages like that are often key to understanding the issue and finding the solution.

To learn how to join a Family Sharing group, read the section "Join a family group" in the document "Set up Family Sharing". This link will take you straight there --> Set up Family Sharing - Apple Support

There could be various reasons why she cannot join, such as her account is set up for a different country, or she has exceeded the annual limit for joining families.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 28, 2023 6:30 AM in response to ngngoclinh

Does it say why she cannot join? Messages like that are often key to understanding the issue and finding the solution.

To learn how to join a Family Sharing group, read the section "Join a family group" in the document "Set up Family Sharing". This link will take you straight there --> Set up Family Sharing - Apple Support

There could be various reasons why she cannot join, such as her account is set up for a different country, or she has exceeded the annual limit for joining families.

I can not invite my friend although she uses IOS like us

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.