You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why are you changing our iCloud Photos when we pay monthly fees for storage backup?

How do I save my iCloud Photos to my iMAC?

iMac 27″, macOS 11.7

Posted on Jun 28, 2023 9:47 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 28, 2023 12:16 PM

If you are talking about what's in this article: Information about the My Photo Stream shutdown - Apple Support

that isn't iCloud Photos. It is an earlier photo storage feature that Apple is now replacing 100% with iCloud Photos. If you are already using iCloud Photos then nothing will change for you. If you aren't, read the article for what to do.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 28, 2023 12:16 PM in response to AndyJ406

If you are talking about what's in this article: Information about the My Photo Stream shutdown - Apple Support

that isn't iCloud Photos. It is an earlier photo storage feature that Apple is now replacing 100% with iCloud Photos. If you are already using iCloud Photos then nothing will change for you. If you aren't, read the article for what to do.

Why are you changing our iCloud Photos when we pay monthly fees for storage backup?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.