You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Repair question Ipad Pro

Is it worth to get a 5 year old Ipad Pro repaired

iPad Pro, iPadOS 16

Posted on Jun 29, 2023 11:32 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 29, 2023 12:18 PM

Hello DRRRHERE,

My personally advice, don't spend money repairing a product that can't get the latest updates.

Obviously if you don't have the money to afford a new iPad Pro or don't want a new one, then it might be worth repairing it!

I think it also really depends on what needs to be repaired and how expensive that is? If it's just a simple screen or battery fix maybe! But if the whole device needs to be fixed it might just be worth buying a new one. Again, in my opinion.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 29, 2023 12:18 PM in response to DRRRHERE

Hello DRRRHERE,

My personally advice, don't spend money repairing a product that can't get the latest updates.

Obviously if you don't have the money to afford a new iPad Pro or don't want a new one, then it might be worth repairing it!

I think it also really depends on what needs to be repaired and how expensive that is? If it's just a simple screen or battery fix maybe! But if the whole device needs to be fixed it might just be worth buying a new one. Again, in my opinion.

Repair question Ipad Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.