You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Faster way to converting from Pages to Keynote

I create my sermons in Pages and use presentation mode when preaching. Years ago, I used Keynote sometimes, but it was very very time consuming to create so many slides for my text, main points, sub-points, plus put the content in the notes of each slide for a 30 minute message. Is there a quicker way to convert from Pages to Keynote without having to do all this manually?

iPad (7th generation)

Posted on Jun 30, 2023 6:47 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 30, 2023 1:34 PM

Keynote is not among the export document types in Pages. Two applications, different purposes. No Automation.

If you have Pages v13.1 for iPadOS, click on the document name and then the Export menu item. This version of Pages adds an extra export item (Images) where you can select the page or page range and export different image types. These will likely be 72 dpi though.

You can still copy/paste between Pages and Keynote on the iPad.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 30, 2023 1:34 PM in response to trm73

Keynote is not among the export document types in Pages. Two applications, different purposes. No Automation.

If you have Pages v13.1 for iPadOS, click on the document name and then the Export menu item. This version of Pages adds an extra export item (Images) where you can select the page or page range and export different image types. These will likely be 72 dpi though.

You can still copy/paste between Pages and Keynote on the iPad.

Faster way to converting from Pages to Keynote

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.