You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Delayed Voicemail on iPhone 12 Pro Max

For a couple of months my voicemails have been delayed by a few hours in showing up on my iPhone but within the last few weeks they are being delayed by 5-7 days. There are no carrier updates available and I cannot get my voicemail to refresh on my phone. I know I have about 8 voicemails I haven’t yet received, the oldest of which is from 7 days ago. Has anyone else had and been able to resolve this issue?

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Jun 30, 2023 7:32 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 30, 2023 7:43 AM

Please contact your Carrier as VoiceMail is a carrier specific feature --> Check your voicemail on iPhone - Apple Support

VoiceMail (Visual or Normal) is a Carrier Specific feature. Contact your Carrier (Cellular Service Provider), the agency that issued the SIM / eSIM to you.

1 reply

Delayed Voicemail on iPhone 12 Pro Max

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.