You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why is the Samsung phone camera so easy to use compared to the iPhone 14 Pro? the 14Pro is do difficult to use and I can't get good pictures compared to my friends who own Samsung

I purchased an iPhone 14Pro to be able to take pictures like the Samsung. I am having great difficulty as my pictures look terrible compared to my friends who have Samsung. The others who have iPhone cameras are having problems learning to work the cameras. Why do I need to take classes just to take a picture.????

Posted on Jun 30, 2023 2:07 PM

4 replies

Jul 1, 2023 7:57 AM in response to Sunee333

All versions of Samsung. My friends cameras have always taken better pictures with little effort. Better zoom, focus, lighting and very easy to use. I’m totally angry with Apple. I spent hundreds of dollars to purchase a top quality camera. This iPhone 14 Pro is very heavy, too big and the pictures are terrible for an amateur.

Why is the Samsung phone camera so easy to use compared to the iPhone 14 Pro? the 14Pro is do difficult to use and I can't get good pictures compared to my friends who own Samsung

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.