You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I subscribed in Apple TV but when I tried to play a movie he asked me to buy or rent or subscribe!!!!??

I subscribed in Apple TV but when I tried to play a movie he asked me to buy or rent or subscribe!!!!??

Posted on Jul 2, 2023 4:41 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 3, 2024 3:28 PM

This is really a silly game Apple is playing. it is not obvious in any way when you sign up that there will be content advertised in the Apple TV+ marketing that there will be extra cost. I'm sure Apple can point to it somewhere buried deep where only Lawyers read. It's a sad, sad bait & switch.

9 replies

Mar 30, 2024 8:03 PM in response to Chrisckv

No kidding.

I went through shows as I do when 1st subscribe and added a bunch to watch later.

Ok, its basically a catalog, as you say.

I'm now more angry at the fact they don't show even a hint as to which other channel to subscribe to in order to watch it.

Now, I cancel subscriptions and subscribe those through Apple TV only to get the same **** messages every other day.

Which requires to log out and login again to fix.

The stupidity of the Apple TV app on Firestick pushed me to cancel it.

I now hate Apple.

Jul 2, 2023 7:46 PM in response to emahmoud185

With the Apple TV app on your smart TV or streaming device, you can access:

Your Apple TV+ subscription includes access to all the titles of the Apple TV+ catalog. If you select other content in the Apple TV app, then that is not included in the subscription, and you would have to pay for that separately.

About Apple TV+ - Apple

Apple Originals - Apple TV+ Press

List of Apple TV+ original programming (episodic/series) - Wikipedia

List of Apple TV+ original films - Wikipedia

On what device and model are you trying to access your Apple TV content?

May 21, 2024 4:25 AM in response to Canadianne

How do I know what is in the Apple TV+ catalog?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.