You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My watch has Been stolen I’ve already had it marked as stolen on my phone for a month

Can I erase all messages and contacts from my phone if my Apple Watch is not next to me? And if so how ? I see a erase, option and remove the watch ? Which

one will allow for my data like msg and contacts to be deleted to my watch since it is no longer in my house hold ?

Apple Watch SE, watchOS 9

Posted on Jul 3, 2023 6:47 AM

2 replies

Jul 4, 2023 12:09 AM in response to D3siree9

D3siree9 Said:

“My watch has Been stolen I’ve already had it marked as stolen on my phone for a month

———-

What makes you so certain it was stollen? Perhaps it was lost? Refer to the following…

Troubleshooting a Lost Apple Watch:

Alternatively to using Find My, you'l have to do so the old fashioned way.

So, what to Try:

• Ask Local Authorities: See if it has be hanged over.

• Ask Someone: See if someone you know (i.e. Friend, or Family Member) if that came across it.

• Backtrack your Locations: If you are at a coffee shop, or a library, stop by and see if it was safely placed aside.

• Post on Craigslist:

Put a post on Craigslist, mentioning specs of it. Include a few photos you may have of this watch.

My watch has Been stolen I’ve already had it marked as stolen on my phone for a month

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.