You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

So pairing with Bose headphones is a "no go"??

I have Bose Quiet Comfort over ear head phones and and sport earbuds. Is it true that while I can pair them with my iPhone, I can not pair two sets of Bose with an iPad?

Posted on Jul 5, 2023 1:31 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 5, 2023 3:13 PM

The ability to connect two sets of Bluetooth headphones for simultaneous playback is hardware specific - and is only available when using compatible Apple (and by extension Beats) products.

While you can pair and use Bose and other third-party Bluetooth headphones, such as Bose, you can only use one pair at a time.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 5, 2023 3:13 PM in response to eph89

The ability to connect two sets of Bluetooth headphones for simultaneous playback is hardware specific - and is only available when using compatible Apple (and by extension Beats) products.

While you can pair and use Bose and other third-party Bluetooth headphones, such as Bose, you can only use one pair at a time.

So pairing with Bose headphones is a "no go"??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.