You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can access my iCloud calendar on my phone but it's not syncing when I log in directly using Edge or Chrome on my PC. I have cleared Cache but attached calendars aren't showing up.

I can access my iCloud calendar on my phone but it's not syncing when I log in directly using Edge or Chrome on my PC. I have cleared Cache but attached calendars aren't showing up.

There are multiple calendars attached and I can only see one even though the others are selected.

I can see and access them on iPad and iPhone just not through a browser.

Posted on Jul 6, 2023 7:53 AM

8 replies

Jul 7, 2023 6:05 AM in response to AmoreenaTDS

I think I’m having the same issue, when I switch to Daily view and click on days with missing events they show up again and then are viewable in Monthly view until the browser window refreshes.

That works on a most of my calendars, but one is very stubborn and just doesn’t show at all. Interestingly old events for that calendar are visible though.

Jul 7, 2023 11:47 AM in response to Gigi1959

It appears to NOT work on anything other than an actual Apple Product. I am able to use my Ipad, Phone and same for others in my office who have Iphones. But we work off desktops that are NOT apple product and now we are SCREWED!!! This is the way I schedule my Installers, Deliveries, EVERYTHING.

We are now having to switch to a different calendar process all together which is actually VERY NICE and easy to use and best part is.....FREE!!!!

Jan 14, 2024 9:49 AM in response to AmoreenaTDS

I have my office Gmail calendar set up inside my Apple calendar. I can see it on the calendar with no trouble when I am on the iPhone, Mac, iPad, but I cannot see it when I view the calendar inside iCloud on the web in a browser in Windows. Am I missing something or is this how it is. Please advise - as I will have to give up Apple calendar altogether. TIA.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.