You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple com bill

Why were funds debited from my account if I didn't renew my subscription, it was canceled before June 11th.Please, solve my problem

Posted on Jul 7, 2023 1:05 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 7, 2023 2:22 AM

First check where you've been charged for:

1. To see your purchase history, go to reportaproblem.apple.com.
  2. Sign in with your Apple ID.
  3. A list of purchases appears. To see family members' purchases, select the Apple ID button and choose a family member.
  4. To see the full receipt including tax, tap or click the date. Multiple purchases, including subscriptions, might be grouped onto one charge.

If you're charged for the subscription you've already cancelled, you can try and request a refund:

1. Sign in to reportaproblem.apple.com.
  2. Tap or click "I'd like to," then choose "Request a refund." 
  3. Choose the reason why you want a refund, then choose Next.
  4. Choose the app, subscription, or other item, then choose Submit. If you were charged for a subscription that you no longer want, you can also cancel the subscription.

See this links for further reference:

Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 7, 2023 2:22 AM in response to szymon262

First check where you've been charged for:

1. To see your purchase history, go to reportaproblem.apple.com.
  2. Sign in with your Apple ID.
  3. A list of purchases appears. To see family members' purchases, select the Apple ID button and choose a family member.
  4. To see the full receipt including tax, tap or click the date. Multiple purchases, including subscriptions, might be grouped onto one charge.

If you're charged for the subscription you've already cancelled, you can try and request a refund:

1. Sign in to reportaproblem.apple.com.
  2. Tap or click "I'd like to," then choose "Request a refund." 
  3. Choose the reason why you want a refund, then choose Next.
  4. Choose the app, subscription, or other item, then choose Submit. If you were charged for a subscription that you no longer want, you can also cancel the subscription.

See this links for further reference:

Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

Apple com bill

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.