You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iphone can't find a wifi network that my macbook pro can find. Entering the name of the network is not allowing my to press "join". I have tried restarting the phone and turning the wifi off and back on. Nothing is working. What am I doing wrong?

My iphone can't find a wifi network that my macbook pro can find. Entering the name of the network is not allowing my to press "join". I have tried restarting the phone and turning the wifi off and back on. Nothing is working. What am I doing wrong?

iPhone 11, iOS 16

Posted on Jul 7, 2023 1:17 PM

12 replies

Jul 8, 2023 7:16 AM in response to jahde2023

jahde ~ 87% is good and well above Apple's 80% suggested level for replacing the battery. For iPhone 11 models, you can check if the battery or display has been replaced. Go to Settings > General > About

...and see if there's anything about the battery.

iPhone parts and service history - Apple Support

...Found by searching Apple's Knowledge Base.

õ¿õ¬

Jul 8, 2023 7:30 AM in response to Bob Timmons

I am traveling and cannot connect to the hotel WIFI. I don't have access to the router or WiFi network. However, other devices can connect in my room including my traveling companion's android, and my macbook pro, so it doesn't seem like a problem with the router. My phone detects some other networks that are a subset of the wifi networks detected by my laptop, but not the ones for guests. I have not had trouble connecting to my home wifi when at home.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.