You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Music/ iTunes issue with downloads

I have been syncing my Mac and iphone regularly. Especially syncing new songs. When I was researching another issue I discovered a few songs that I purchased needed downloading

i already had them on my Mac and iPhone, and now I have 2 copies of theses songs. I did need to (re) authorize the Mac to download them, but it was already authorized? Will music/apple/MAC eventually clear them?

*the related issue was that I’m 80% sure I bought an album in 2004 (it’s release date) and it’s not part of my library, and it’s not showing up in purchases. I haven’t changed my account ( just the password several times over that much time). Any idea on other ways/places to check.

Posted on Jul 10, 2023 5:54 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 10, 2023 6:32 AM

On your iPhone, open the iTunes Store, scroll up to the bottom and sign in to your Apple ID and look for hidden purchases and unhide them.

1 reply

Music/ iTunes issue with downloads

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.