You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

hello, on 04/05/2023 my account was debited with the amount of 344 RON and I do not know this transaction

hello, on 04/05/2023 my account was debited with the amount of 344 RON and I do not know this transaction

Posted on Jul 13, 2023 3:56 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 13, 2023 7:37 AM

Hello Enachediana,

I'm going to assume you're referring to your Apple ID account.

Please visit reportaproblem.apple.com and find the charge. If needed, you can request a refund - Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support.

Before requesting a refund, please make sure that you were not the one who authorized this purchase. Additionally if you're the organizer of a Family Share group with Purchase Sharing enabled, please make sure no one in your Family Share authorized the purchase. With Purchase Sharing, all purchases are charged to the default shared payment method, which is usually the default payment method of the organizer's Apple ID.

If you did not authorize this purchase, and no one in the Family Share did, please proceed with the refund. Please also change your Apple ID password and device passcodes to be safe.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 13, 2023 7:37 AM in response to Enachediana

Hello Enachediana,

I'm going to assume you're referring to your Apple ID account.

Please visit reportaproblem.apple.com and find the charge. If needed, you can request a refund - Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support.

Before requesting a refund, please make sure that you were not the one who authorized this purchase. Additionally if you're the organizer of a Family Share group with Purchase Sharing enabled, please make sure no one in your Family Share authorized the purchase. With Purchase Sharing, all purchases are charged to the default shared payment method, which is usually the default payment method of the organizer's Apple ID.

If you did not authorize this purchase, and no one in the Family Share did, please proceed with the refund. Please also change your Apple ID password and device passcodes to be safe.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.