You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why has the font size changed

Can you please explain...or at least, just fix. My standard font size is a 14. But it suddenly has changed.

When I copy/paste I must increase it to a 20 or so to be able to read it. When I am typing something in Word...ditto. I must change the size every single time. This is beyond annoying. Any ideas here?

Mac mini, macOS 13.3

Posted on Jul 14, 2023 6:15 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 15, 2023 1:35 PM

Are you talking about general System font size or the font size for a particular application, rlcpd ?? This link is for general system font size : Make text and other items on the screen bigger on Mac - Apple Support (CA)

There used to be Font Book built into

the MacOS, but I don’t know if that’s still true/ still there or not..

John b

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 15, 2023 1:35 PM in response to rlcpd

Are you talking about general System font size or the font size for a particular application, rlcpd ?? This link is for general system font size : Make text and other items on the screen bigger on Mac - Apple Support (CA)

There used to be Font Book built into

the MacOS, but I don’t know if that’s still true/ still there or not..

John b

Why has the font size changed

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.