You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Numbers - iPad … where are paragraph styles?

Looking here: Use text styles in Numbers on iPad – Apple Support (UK)

image in support shows 3 tabs style text arrange

What i am seeing is 4 different tabs.

this question will come in several,parts in an attempt to see if i can post or whether i get then try again later message or if this service deletes my clear, carefully crafted questions again.

This is while editing text with a cell.

when I try selecting the entire cell …

Where can I find the styles menu in Numbers for iPad?

Thanks.

BTW. Does anybody know why this forum refuses to post 9/10 times … ‘please try again later’? Should I be using an app? It has a banner at the bottom saying sign in … but I clearly am … has this support forum been depreciated? Is there a better one somewhere?

iPad (10th generation)

Posted on Jul 15, 2023 11:49 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 16, 2023 5:11 PM

Hi Folbo,

In your screen shot, a cell is selected. Something you may have missed:

Regards,

Ian.

Folbo wrote:

BTW. Does anybody know why this forum refuses to post 9/10 times … ‘please try again later’? Should I be using an app? It has a banner at the bottom saying sign in … but I clearly am … has this support forum been depreciated? Is there a better one somewhere?

That happens sometimes. I find it best to log in every time I post here, even if it appears that I am logged in (there is a time-out, but it doesn't inform you until after you post).

Also, after composing a post, Select All and Copy so that you don't have to recompose if it fails.

Ian.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 16, 2023 5:11 PM in response to Folbo

Hi Folbo,

In your screen shot, a cell is selected. Something you may have missed:

Regards,

Ian.

Folbo wrote:

That happens sometimes. I find it best to log in every time I post here, even if it appears that I am logged in (there is a time-out, but it doesn't inform you until after you post).

Also, after composing a post, Select All and Copy so that you don't have to recompose if it fails.

Ian.

Numbers - iPad … where are paragraph styles?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.