You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Pencil 2 not working

My Apple Pencil 2 stopped working with my iPad. The iPad recognizes that there is an Apple Pencil connected but doesn’t show the charge level or allow me to use it. I have already gone through the recommended support fixes (forgetting device and adding again through Bluetooth, etc) with no success. I took my Pencil to the local apple service center but they told me to contact apple directly. I contacted apple directly and they told me to take it to the local service center. At this point, I’m at a loss and have been bounced back and forth with my time wasted. Can I just send the pencil in to apple for a replacement? It is less than a year old. Beyond frustrated.

Posted on Jul 16, 2023 12:01 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 16, 2023 2:42 PM

That maybe the issue and why you are getting the bounxe around from Apple and Apple Stores.

You may need to try and contact Apple support online, again, and, perhaps, escalate the issue to higher Apple support personnel

OR

You may have to take your Apple Pencil issues up with Amazon customer support or whatever Amazon store, online, was selling the Apple Pencil, instead, since this is where you, originally, purchased this Apple Pencil.

Good Luck!

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 16, 2023 2:42 PM in response to L365

That maybe the issue and why you are getting the bounxe around from Apple and Apple Stores.

You may need to try and contact Apple support online, again, and, perhaps, escalate the issue to higher Apple support personnel

OR

You may have to take your Apple Pencil issues up with Amazon customer support or whatever Amazon store, online, was selling the Apple Pencil, instead, since this is where you, originally, purchased this Apple Pencil.

Good Luck!

Apple Pencil 2 not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.