You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to speak to Apple support

I requested a refund from Apple for a subscription purchase and a profit purchase. I received an email fro

Apple support instructing me to sign into Report a Problem and click on "Status of Claim". When I go to Report a problem, there is no place stating Status of Claim. How do I find my ststus?

iPhone 11, iOS 16

Posted on Jul 17, 2023 7:54 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 17, 2023 8:12 AM

Please review this section I copied and pasted from the support article linked below.

>> How to check the status of your refund request

1. Go to reportaproblem.apple.com and sign in with your Apple ID.
  2. Choose Check Status of Claims. If you don't see Check Status of Claims, you don't have any pending refund requests.
  3. To see the status, tap or click Pending. <<

Check the status of a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

Please contact Apple Support at 1-800-MY-APPLE

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 17, 2023 8:12 AM in response to orange1941

Please review this section I copied and pasted from the support article linked below.

>> How to check the status of your refund request

1. Go to reportaproblem.apple.com and sign in with your Apple ID.
  2. Choose Check Status of Claims. If you don't see Check Status of Claims, you don't have any pending refund requests.
  3. To see the status, tap or click Pending. <<

Check the status of a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

Please contact Apple Support at 1-800-MY-APPLE

How to speak to Apple support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.