You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Sport Loop in Black

Hello,

I wanted to replace my original Watch Sport Loop band in black but they aren't available on the Watch Accessories page. Will they ever be available again?

Thanks in advance.

Apple Watch Series 6, watchOS 9

Posted on Jul 17, 2023 4:25 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 17, 2023 5:35 PM

This might depend where you live in the world. The UK site is showing available from stock, which is how I found it...

If there is no stock available locally for you, remember Apple's main launch event is usually September every year, and they will refresh for this. If your existing band will hang on until then you should have more options.

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 17, 2023 5:35 PM in response to jbabbott

This might depend where you live in the world. The UK site is showing available from stock, which is how I found it...

If there is no stock available locally for you, remember Apple's main launch event is usually September every year, and they will refresh for this. If your existing band will hang on until then you should have more options.

Sport Loop in Black

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.