You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Calendar idea

No question. Just a comment.

in the updates, it would be nice to look at my calendar without opening dates I have saved, to see color dots. This way when I am looking for something specific, such as days I work; they could all be marked yellow, or birthdays all in red etc. I HATE opening each date to look for something.

thanks

iPhone 12, iOS 16

Posted on Jul 19, 2023 1:11 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 19, 2023 2:21 PM

Apple doesn't read here in this user-to-user forum for feedback or suggestion. You can, however, let them know your thoughts here:

Product Feedback - Apple

Meanwhile, there are thousands of other calendar apps available in the App Store. It's possible that you can find one that works better for you. I'd suggest taking a look at Fantastical.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 19, 2023 2:21 PM in response to KatGato

Apple doesn't read here in this user-to-user forum for feedback or suggestion. You can, however, let them know your thoughts here:

Product Feedback - Apple

Meanwhile, there are thousands of other calendar apps available in the App Store. It's possible that you can find one that works better for you. I'd suggest taking a look at Fantastical.

Calendar idea

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.