You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I would like to install Mojave; download failed and app store won't let me download it again. What do I do?

I would like to install Mojave; download failed and app store won't let me download it again. What do I do?

Posted on Jul 20, 2023 3:42 AM

13 replies

Jul 20, 2023 6:09 PM in response to Rintp

You need a Mac that can run Mojave to be able to download it...see if you can pull yje old one out of the trash & do the date thing... otherwise...

Start up from macOS Recovery

Option-⌘-R

Upgrade to the latest macOS compatible with your Mac.

APFS won't work for Sierra, Sierra needs MacOS Extended Journaled. High Sierra won't work for APFS on earlier Macs.

What has often worked for others is to use this Restore Method instead of CMD+r keys...

Option-⌘-R

Upgrade to the latest macOS compatible with your Mac.

2017 iMac failing to install Sierra in re… - Apple Community

Clean Install of High Sierra: Multiple Fa… - Apple Community

Jul 20, 2023 4:45 PM in response to Rintp

If you get a corrupted message...

Naw, it's not damaged, it's just that you have an old copy already in Applications, there are 2 cures...

If you’re short of bandwidth or data… Disconnect from the Internet & set the Date back to 2014, then you can run the Install MacsOS Mohave App in Applications, so expired Certificates are not expired.

Jul 20, 2023 5:49 PM in response to Rintp

Found and deleted past downloads of Mojave installers. On the download page, the download button is blank, just solid grey. Your site will not allow me to download another copy of Mojave. For the last two days I keep encountering one obstruction after another. Your download site doesn't seem to be the least bit user friendly. I still don't know what to do.

Jul 20, 2023 6:17 PM in response to BDAqua

All of my other computers are running Ventura. Trying to download Mojave to install on another computer. I have formatted it with disk Utility, but there is no recovery function. I need to download a copy of Mojave on a computer running Ventura to install on another computer. The download button is blank. I still don't know what to do. Why do you make this so difficult?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.