You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

region problem

Hola, i need to change my region but i cant. I got app music subsciption error message bu i have cancel it.

iPhone 11

Posted on Jul 20, 2023 3:55 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 20, 2023 4:14 AM

Before you can change regions you have to make sure you cancel all subscriptions, and spend any balance you may have. If you can't spend it then call Apple Phone support so they can zero it out for you.

Keep in mind that just because you cancel a subscription doesn't mean it's cancelled instantly. A subscription will remain active until the end of that pay cycle, and you can continue to use it until it's no longer active.

Change your Apple ID country or region - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 20, 2023 4:14 AM in response to tolga247

Before you can change regions you have to make sure you cancel all subscriptions, and spend any balance you may have. If you can't spend it then call Apple Phone support so they can zero it out for you.

Keep in mind that just because you cancel a subscription doesn't mean it's cancelled instantly. A subscription will remain active until the end of that pay cycle, and you can continue to use it until it's no longer active.

Change your Apple ID country or region - Apple Support

region problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.