You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

💡 Did you know?

General and ongoing cleaning can help you maintain your AirPods or AirPods Pro.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Airpods Pro 2 Gen. Disconnecting

Hey, i bought my Airpods trought official Apple website in pre-sale. Since i bought them they are randomely disconnecting from my device. There is absolutely no trigger, they can work without single issue for 3 days and they in one day they disconnect 10 times in 10 minutes. Its supper annoying when i listen to music or watch videos and they randomly disconnects. I thought that its a software issue and gotta be solved by update, but seems like it wont. Please help.

Posted on Jul 20, 2023 10:19 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 21, 2023 4:04 AM

Your AirPods Pro Gen2 were only released in Sept 2022 so they must still be within Apple's 12 months warranty. Please contact Apple Support to arrange hands-on inspection and checking.

1 reply

Airpods Pro 2 Gen. Disconnecting

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.