You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Keyboard not showing on popup browser

My keyboard works fine everywhere usually. When trying to log in to my email on the "email app", a popup browser appears. I've noticed that in these popup browsers my keyboard does not appear. The only thing that appears is the bar at the bottom with the "done" button and arrows in attached image.

How do i turn on the keyboard for this popup browser?

iPhone 14 iOS Version 16.5 (20F66)

iPhone 14

Posted on Jul 21, 2023 1:43 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 21, 2023 2:06 AM

Please see the pic below which is self-explanatory

If nothing happens even after tapping the first screen then

You may try some of these steps, please check after each step...

1. Sometimes, a simple restart can resolve temporary software glitches. Turn off your iPhone, wait for a few seconds, and then turn it back on.
    1. Restart the device. That's it.
    2. Still not solved --> Force restart iPhone - Apple Support
  2. Make sure you have the latest updates installed.
    1. Update Over-the-Air (OTA) —> Update your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support (IN)
    2. Update using iTunes/Finder —> Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support (IN)

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 21, 2023 2:06 AM in response to edvard274

Please see the pic below which is self-explanatory

If nothing happens even after tapping the first screen then

You may try some of these steps, please check after each step...

1. Sometimes, a simple restart can resolve temporary software glitches. Turn off your iPhone, wait for a few seconds, and then turn it back on.
    1. Restart the device. That's it.
    2. Still not solved --> Force restart iPhone - Apple Support
  2. Make sure you have the latest updates installed.
    1. Update Over-the-Air (OTA) —> Update your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support (IN)
    2. Update using iTunes/Finder —> Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support (IN)

Keyboard not showing on popup browser

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.