You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I stop scam emails on my iCloud?

I have been getting things from fake email addresses saying things like booty call dating things and i one day started getting so much scam email it has increased some contain nude images that i been receiving for days and been reporting to Abuse@icloud.com and reportphising@apple.com but i cannot seem to stop it it keeps coming into my inbox or my junk sometimes 10 or more a day a lot of google emails that I’ve reported to google but i do not know what to do i looked to see if my email was breached with Macafee nothing showed up in data leak bases or anything of being hacked i do not know why i been getting these so much just suddenly rapidly randomly i need help getting the abuse to stop

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Loki’s Iphone (2)

Posted on Jul 21, 2023 6:18 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 21, 2023 7:26 PM

The related article, Report and reduce spam in iCloud Mail - Apple Support

has a number of suggestions.

1 reply

How do I stop scam emails on my iCloud?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.