You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can i transfer photos from MacPro to Iphone

I transferred photos from flash drive to my MacPro Photos. How can I transfer the photos to my IPhone?

iPad, iPadOS 14

Posted on Jul 24, 2023 2:27 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 24, 2023 8:24 PM

If your Mac Pro and your iPhone are logged into the same Apple ID, and you enable iCloud Photos on both, photos in your Mac's System Photo Library will appear on your iPhone, and vice versa.

You'll need enough iCloud storage space to keep full-size original copies of all of the photos in iCloud Photos in the cloud.

Another way to do it is with Finder synchronization.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 24, 2023 8:24 PM in response to mycav-riley

If your Mac Pro and your iPhone are logged into the same Apple ID, and you enable iCloud Photos on both, photos in your Mac's System Photo Library will appear on your iPhone, and vice versa.

You'll need enough iCloud storage space to keep full-size original copies of all of the photos in iCloud Photos in the cloud.

Another way to do it is with Finder synchronization.

how can i transfer photos from MacPro to Iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.