You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

magic keyboard charge full indicator

hi, I have M2 Mac Studio and Studio display. when charging magic keyboard and mouse, does it have a visual indicator onscreen when charging is full via Studio display USB 3 ports?

thanks in advance

Posted on Jul 25, 2023 8:50 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 25, 2023 9:19 AM

alistairmck wrote:

hi, I have M2 Mac Studio and Studio display. when charging magic keyboard and mouse, does it have a visual indicator onscreen when charging is full via Studio display USB 3 ports?

thanks in advance

Check battery status

To check your device's charge level, click the Control Center icon  in the menu bar, then click Bluetooth. Or click the Bluetooth menu in the menu bar.

Recharge the built-in battery in your Apple keyboard, mouse, or trackpad - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 25, 2023 9:19 AM in response to alistairmck

alistairmck wrote:

thanks in advance

Check battery status

To check your device's charge level, click the Control Center icon  in the menu bar, then click Bluetooth. Or click the Bluetooth menu in the menu bar.

Recharge the built-in battery in your Apple keyboard, mouse, or trackpad - Apple Support

magic keyboard charge full indicator

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.