You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 14 Pro Max under warranty, issues with display.

I am using 14 pro max.. i am having an issue in display as some lines appeared on the screen like green and yellow . My phone is in under warranty bought it from US, but lives in Saudia so could i claim here?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jul 26, 2023 7:15 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 27, 2023 12:02 PM

rabeeya97 wrote:

I have read some where that display issue is from apple side .. if the issue is from there side they should compensate it

Only Apple can tell you what Apple will do.

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

7 replies

Jul 27, 2023 11:55 AM in response to koomson208

koomson208 wrote:

i need version

Hello and welcome.

This version need doesn’t seem related to this thread about display hardware issues.

You can use the Ask the Community link at the top of this webpage to ask your question, and please provide a few more details so that somebody might answer your question—which iPhone, for instance.

As a guess about your question…

If you have an iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, or earlier, that is supported with iOS 12 at most, and no later.

The most current iOS version for iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, and earlier, is iOS 12.5.7. There are no hardware upgrades available. Your option for newer iOS versions on these older iPhone models is a newer (used, refurb) or new iPhone.

Here is how to update an iPhone to the latest version supported for the particular iPhone:

Update your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

iPhone 14 Pro Max under warranty, issues with display.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.