You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How long will it take for someone to address my refund request?

I accidentally bought Vivavideo VIP. By the time I realized I canceled the subscription and requested a refund. This money is not mine so I wanted to know if someone could share with me the details of my refund request. Will I get the refund and when can I expect it?

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 16

Posted on Jul 27, 2023 1:16 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 27, 2023 8:55 AM

We are not Apple but other end users. We cannot know Apple's internal work scheduling.

All we can do is refer you to this published Apple article that shows how the original purchase method affects how long a refund may take to show in your account:

Check the status of a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

noting the "Report a Problem" link therein.

If you need more than that, please contact Apple support; they are not in these forums.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 27, 2023 8:55 AM in response to nickeisha272

We are not Apple but other end users. We cannot know Apple's internal work scheduling.

All we can do is refer you to this published Apple article that shows how the original purchase method affects how long a refund may take to show in your account:

Check the status of a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

noting the "Report a Problem" link therein.

If you need more than that, please contact Apple support; they are not in these forums.

How long will it take for someone to address my refund request?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.