You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unsync my new phone from old iPhone

I’d like to unsync my new iPhone 13 Pro from my old iPhone 6s

as all data has been transferred over

and I’d like to resell old phone but want to make sure I don’t disrupt my new iPhone 13 pro

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Jul 28, 2023 3:02 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 28, 2023 3:11 PM

Follow this support article on your old phone. It will not affect your new phone at all. You obviously won't have to do the step to back up your data, since you have already transferred it to your new phone. Don't forget to do the last step to remove your old device from your list of trusted devices.

What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 28, 2023 3:11 PM in response to evey0352

Follow this support article on your old phone. It will not affect your new phone at all. You obviously won't have to do the step to back up your data, since you have already transferred it to your new phone. Don't forget to do the last step to remove your old device from your list of trusted devices.

What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Unsync my new phone from old iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.