You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can I update to macOS 10.15?

My MacAir is Vintage Mac. It is running OS10.13.8. How can I update to macOS 10.15?

MacBook Air 11″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Jul 28, 2023 9:50 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 28, 2023 9:57 PM

Back up your data, check the application compatibility table, click here, and if your MacBook Air is a 2012 or newer mode, then on the download link for Catalina.

Catalina and above won't run 32-bit software; use Go64 as well.

(242484)

11 replies

Jul 17, 2024 5:06 PM in response to Shekarau

Shekarau wrote:

Pis iOS 15

How is an iOS 15 update relevant to a thread about updating to macOS 15 (Catalina)? They are two different operating systems for two different platforms.

If you have an iPhone 5s, 6, or 6 Plus – or earlier – you cannot update to iOS 15. If you have an iPhone that is newer than that, please post a question about upgrading in the iPhone forum, and include your iPhone model. Which iPhone you have will determine what upgrades, if any, are available.

how can I update to macOS 10.15?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.