You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Search field for iTunes Store

On my iMac, there is no such field for iTunes Store. I have macOS Ventura 13.4.1. I can't find a song or buy it.

Stephanie’s iMac

Posted on Jul 31, 2023 9:18 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 31, 2023 11:23 AM

There should be a search field at the very top of the left panel, above the Apple Music section, that is the general search for Apple Music, your own library and the iTunes Store. You may need to scroll up to see it.

Enter your search there, then select the iTunes Store tab from the results on the right.

If you don't see the result tabs at the top right, click on the < arrow to return to the main results screen. You may need to click it more than once to get the tabs to show up.

12 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 31, 2023 11:23 AM in response to stephanie234

There should be a search field at the very top of the left panel, above the Apple Music section, that is the general search for Apple Music, your own library and the iTunes Store. You may need to scroll up to see it.

Enter your search there, then select the iTunes Store tab from the results on the right.

If you don't see the result tabs at the top right, click on the < arrow to return to the main results screen. You may need to click it more than once to get the tabs to show up.

Search field for iTunes Store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.