You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

💡 Did you know?

General and ongoing cleaning can help you maintain your AirPods or AirPods Pro.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

what should I do if one of my AirPods are still quieter than the other after cleaning, and making sure that they are both balanced the same? why else can one be quieter than the other?

I dont know what to put here but I followed all the instructions on the apple help site and my AirPod is still quieter than the other.

AirPods Pro (2nd generation)

Posted on Jul 31, 2023 1:59 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 31, 2023 7:10 PM

cchamberlainn Said:

"I dont know what to put here but I followed all the instructions on the apple help site and my AirPod is still quieter than the other."

-------

Troubleshooting AirPods Balance:

A. Verify the AirPods' Balance:

1. Go to: Settings
  2. Tap: General
  3. Tap: Accessibility
  4. Scroll Down: to Hearing
  5. Adjust: the audio volume balance

B. Verify an App's Balance:

If using an App, note that apps have their own balance settings as well. That would overrule that set in the Mac. So, make sure that the balance is set in the middle on an app itself.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 31, 2023 7:10 PM in response to cchamberlainn

cchamberlainn Said:

"I dont know what to put here but I followed all the instructions on the apple help site and my AirPod is still quieter than the other."

-------

Troubleshooting AirPods Balance:

A. Verify the AirPods' Balance:

1. Go to: Settings
  2. Tap: General
  3. Tap: Accessibility
  4. Scroll Down: to Hearing
  5. Adjust: the audio volume balance

B. Verify an App's Balance:

If using an App, note that apps have their own balance settings as well. That would overrule that set in the Mac. So, make sure that the balance is set in the middle on an app itself.

what should I do if one of my AirPods are still quieter than the other after cleaning, and making sure that they are both balanced the same? why else can one be quieter than the other?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.