You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Whatsapp Chat Migration

Last month I bought a new iPhone, but did't move the SIM in it until today, when I noticed that all the Whatsapp chats since the beginning of July until today were not transferred. I moved the SIM back in the old iPhone and made a back-up. When restoring the chat history from the back-up performed today, the messages of the last month are still not there. Now I cannot get those messages from anywhere and I desperately need them. What should I do? They should be captured in iCloud in the chat back-up of today, right? How can I retrieve them back? Thank you very much!

Posted on Aug 1, 2023 10:15 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 1, 2023 12:56 PM

If you have issues with a third-party app, contact the developer. In this case, contact WhatsApp for support.

Similar questions

3 replies

Whatsapp Chat Migration

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.