You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

All my calls are coming up unknown all of a sudden

After changing to 02 from vodaphone and doing network reset after not being able get Data abroad all calls coming in unknown . Is this an 02 thing to fix. My phone is iPhone 8

iPad, iPadOS 16

Posted on Aug 2, 2023 12:18 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 2, 2023 12:20 AM

I came across an issue like this and one user suggested this - " All incoming calls shows "Unknown" while contact already in my contact list/app and finally after spent few hours (3-4hr) i came to know that my CLIP (Caller line Identification Presentation) was disable then i called to my customer Care and they asked to send short message to xyz # and it's is solved now.

Btw in Prepaid, it is default ON but for Postpaid you have to send a request to your xyz operator."

hope this helps you too.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 2, 2023 12:20 AM in response to Civvy1961

I came across an issue like this and one user suggested this - " All incoming calls shows "Unknown" while contact already in my contact list/app and finally after spent few hours (3-4hr) i came to know that my CLIP (Caller line Identification Presentation) was disable then i called to my customer Care and they asked to send short message to xyz # and it's is solved now.

Btw in Prepaid, it is default ON but for Postpaid you have to send a request to your xyz operator."

hope this helps you too.

All my calls are coming up unknown all of a sudden

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.