You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mac OS Mojave on older iMAC (circa 2012) no longer seems to support Amazon Music.

Looks like Big A has obsolesced the Amazon Music App on Mojave OS and possibly other older distributions. Someone in the forum suggested removing, then reloading Amazon Music. Not Possible! The Amazon app is no longer available in the Mojave Mac OS App Store. One more reason to ditch the old iMac, I guess.

iMac, OS X 10.11

Posted on Aug 2, 2023 11:59 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 2, 2023 1:29 PM

There is no Amazon Music app available in the App Store on my Mac that is running Ventura. They do have a download at https://www.amazon.com/Amazon-Music-Apps/b?ie=UTF8&node=2658409011

Click the "Download for Mac/PC" button there.

I don't know whether it will run on Mojave but may be worth a try.

2 replies

Mac OS Mojave on older iMAC (circa 2012) no longer seems to support Amazon Music.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.