You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes card error the code has no balance

I purchased a $100 iTunes card it didn’t work. Apple advisor gave me a new code three times and I keep getting code has no balance

Posted on Aug 2, 2023 4:07 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 2, 2023 8:27 PM

If you are having problems redeeming a gift card, review the possible reasons and suggestions listed in this support article --> If you can't redeem your Apple Gift Card or App Store & iTunes Gift Card - Apple Support

If your issue is not listed, follow the directions at the end for contacting Apple Support.

2 replies

Sep 1, 2023 7:37 AM in response to lyman36

this happened to me to on 8/31/2023. TLDR version= scammed out money cuz apple advisor can't help, depite giving detailed info of wut happened.

i bought $100 gift card and by the time i redeem it, it gave me that notification...its only been 10-20 minutes after i bought it and i have receipt and activation code for it. grocery store i fought it from said they can't do anything about it and called the number on the back of the gift card...only to get a response they can't do anything due to itunes gift card was bought from a 3rd party (a grocery store) and can't even bother to give me credit. kinda upset cuz $100 was a gift from my dad, $100 isn't cheap either, and $100 dollars could've been used on other things besides towards a faulty gift card. probably more insulting since apple advisor didn't explain how it got "redeemed" or when the balance was "redeemed" cuz i was active around those 10-20 minutes after i bought the gift card so i know what i was doing during those timeframe as i was active during the past 2 hours after i bought it so i can verify whether i claimed it or not. the $100 gift i bought was meant to be used for myself.

iTunes card error the code has no balance

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.