You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud Backup

I lost all my WhatsApp conversations history and had no WhatsApp backup.

But I have an iCloud Backup from July 28th. Can I recover WhatsApp data from this backup? If yes how can I do that?

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Aug 3, 2023 4:29 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 4, 2023 3:45 PM

ebahia wrote:

That’s true!!!!!
I tried to restore from the iCloud backup and nothing from WhatsApp was restored to my iPhone.
Thank you for answering me.
I have another question. I would like to download a copy of my photos from the iPhone 11 Pro to my Windows notebook or to any other media I could backup them, except Mac photos. I don’t have a Mac computer.

Can you help me ? Thanks in advance.

You can import the pics to your pc Transfer photos and videos from your iPhone or iPad to your Mac or PC - Apple Support

An app I use is google photos, once the photos is backed up there, I can delete it from my phone and access it from said app.

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 4, 2023 3:45 PM in response to ebahia

ebahia wrote:

That’s true!!!!!
I tried to restore from the iCloud backup and nothing from WhatsApp was restored to my iPhone.
I have another question. I would like to download a copy of my photos from the iPhone 11 Pro to my Windows notebook or to any other media I could backup them, except Mac photos. I don’t have a Mac computer.

You can import the pics to your pc Transfer photos and videos from your iPhone or iPad to your Mac or PC - Apple Support

An app I use is google photos, once the photos is backed up there, I can delete it from my phone and access it from said app.

Aug 4, 2023 3:36 PM in response to razmee209

That’s true!!!!!

iCloud Backup

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.