You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Message won’t send to one person

My messages won’t send to this one person and I know he doesn’t have me blocked. His messages send to me but mine don’t send to him. I’ve already tried resetting my phone and it didn’t work. I also tried waiting a couple days and it still won’t work. I don’t know what to do.

iPhone 12

Posted on Aug 3, 2023 5:22 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 3, 2023 9:59 PM

Hello Peyton_Scott!

Please make sure that you weren’t blocked by asking him directly. He would still be able to send you text messages, even if he had you blocked.

Having made sure of that, please reach out to your Carrier for further assistance.

Also, Apple Support may be able to assist you with resolving this issue:

I hope this is helpful. Good Luck!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 3, 2023 9:59 PM in response to Peyton_Scott

Hello Peyton_Scott!

Please make sure that you weren’t blocked by asking him directly. He would still be able to send you text messages, even if he had you blocked.

Having made sure of that, please reach out to your Carrier for further assistance.

Also, Apple Support may be able to assist you with resolving this issue:

I hope this is helpful. Good Luck!

Message won’t send to one person

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.