You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I add a hyperlink to text in Pages using iOS version

i have all the text already typed and I am wanting to add referential hyperlinks to source content locations to open a new browser window when clicked - i know how in word but not in Pages

iPhone 11, iOS 16

Posted on Aug 3, 2023 11:08 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 3, 2023 11:30 PM

1. Tap an object, text box, or text you want to turn into a link, then tap Link.
  2. Tap Link To and choose a link type (Webpage, Email, Phone Number, Page, or Bookmark).
  3. Specify details for the destination such as a website or email.
  4. To verify the destination, tap Back, then tap the button for Open Link, Compose Email, Call, Go to Page, or Go to Bookmark.
  5. If you don’t need to verify the link, tap the document to close the controls.Linked text is underlined, and a link button (it looks like a curved arrow) appears next to objects that are linked.

Link to a webpage, email, phone number, or page in Pages on iPad - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 3, 2023 11:30 PM in response to Canuck-newbie

1. Tap an object, text box, or text you want to turn into a link, then tap Link.
  2. Tap Link To and choose a link type (Webpage, Email, Phone Number, Page, or Bookmark).
  3. Specify details for the destination such as a website or email.
  4. To verify the destination, tap Back, then tap the button for Open Link, Compose Email, Call, Go to Page, or Go to Bookmark.
  5. If you don’t need to verify the link, tap the document to close the controls.Linked text is underlined, and a link button (it looks like a curved arrow) appears next to objects that are linked.

Link to a webpage, email, phone number, or page in Pages on iPad - Apple Support

How do I add a hyperlink to text in Pages using iOS version

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.