You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Kinemaster subscription free traile refund

I have subscribed kinemaster app via apple for 3 days free trail and cancelled subscription before 24 hours but still I have been charged with ₹ 3,999 and I am trying get refund from apple which is unsuccessful and very frustrating

kindly someone help me with this

Posted on Aug 5, 2023 9:16 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 21, 2024 7:02 AM

did you end up getting the refund? i have the same issue!

this was straight up a scam because per my bank notification, the payment was supposed to happen a day later, but it somehow got debited a day early! plus, now the app shows my subscription ends tomorrow even though the subscription amount for a WHOLE YEAR was debited!

i’ve reported the issue fo apple for now but beyond that i’m not sure what to do

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 21, 2024 7:02 AM in response to firdose242

did you end up getting the refund? i have the same issue!

this was straight up a scam because per my bank notification, the payment was supposed to happen a day later, but it somehow got debited a day early! plus, now the app shows my subscription ends tomorrow even though the subscription amount for a WHOLE YEAR was debited!

i’ve reported the issue fo apple for now but beyond that i’m not sure what to do

Aug 5, 2023 1:38 PM in response to firdose242

Charged with ₹ 3,999 by whom?

If you have received an invoice from Apple, on every invoice from the Apple Store and/or iTunes Store always states what you have purchased (and/or concerns a subscription) and the amount.

Tap on Report a problem on the invoice.

Or try to ->  Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple.

Request a refund for apps or content you've bought from Apple – Apple Support (UK)

If you have requested a refund, you must wait until Apple has approved. Then you will receive a message from Apple.

Refunds are not guaranteed. For more information, see the Terms & Conditions.

-----

If you charged by kinemaster directly contact them, see -> How to contact an app developer

How to contact an app developer - Apple Support

Kinemaster subscription free traile refund

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.