You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I accidentally deleted an email message and cannot recover it???

I accidentally deleted an important email this morning. It is not in my trash or deleted message folders and searching has not found it either???

iMac 27″ 5K, macOS 11.4

Posted on Aug 5, 2023 10:32 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 5, 2023 12:06 PM

ICloud mail would be a completely separate email provider than Sonic. As such, what I have provided you would only be applicable for iCloud mail. As such you will need to contact Sonic for assistance with how they handle deleted messages, and any means to recover them.

Do you access Sonic mail directly from a web browser or via the Apple Mail app?

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 5, 2023 12:06 PM in response to artyeti

ICloud mail would be a completely separate email provider than Sonic. As such, what I have provided you would only be applicable for iCloud mail. As such you will need to contact Sonic for assistance with how they handle deleted messages, and any means to recover them.

Do you access Sonic mail directly from a web browser or via the Apple Mail app?

Aug 5, 2023 12:15 PM in response to Tesserax

Thanks for your help!?!

I use the Apple email program and my deleted email does not go into the 'Deleted Messages' or 'Trash' folders so my email is not configured correctly or it is lost in a Black Hole along with a few other things that "Just Work!".

I wrote Sonic.net - no answer yet

I will call them directly, they are usually a very helpful service I recommend highly,

More to follow I'm sure......

I accidentally deleted an email message and cannot recover it???

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.