You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get my apps to fill full screen on my ipad

My apps don’t fill full screen

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Aug 6, 2023 2:25 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 6, 2023 2:53 AM

Some Apps are principally designed for iPhone - and will not fill the iPad screen.

Are you using Stage Manager, or some other multitasking mode? Stage Manager can also have impact upon how Apps are proportioned on-screen.

If you can provide more information, of perhaps post a screenshot (redacted to remove any personal or sensitive information), contributors may be better able to offer appropriate guidance.

Take a screenshot on your iPad - Apple Support

You post your screenshot using the image button within the message editing window:

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 6, 2023 2:53 AM in response to Johnwhitegolf

Some Apps are principally designed for iPhone - and will not fill the iPad screen.

Are you using Stage Manager, or some other multitasking mode? Stage Manager can also have impact upon how Apps are proportioned on-screen.

If you can provide more information, of perhaps post a screenshot (redacted to remove any personal or sensitive information), contributors may be better able to offer appropriate guidance.

Take a screenshot on your iPad - Apple Support

You post your screenshot using the image button within the message editing window:

How do I get my apps to fill full screen on my ipad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.