You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have the top plan that AT&T offers. My question is can I cast to my Philips flatscreen TV without having Internet on the TV from my iPhone 12?

Just trying to cast my iPhone 12s to a Philips TV without having Internet

iPhone 12, iOS 16

Posted on Aug 7, 2023 2:32 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 7, 2023 3:10 PM

death288 Said:

"I have the top plan that AT&T offers. My question is can I cast to my Philips flatscreen TV without having Internet on the TV from my iPhone 12? Just trying to cast my iPhone 12s to a Philips TV without having Internet"

-------

Casting an iPhone to a TV:

As long as it is this iPhone is AirPlay-compatible and it is a smart TV, then casting this in standalone ought to work like a charm: Use AirPlay to Stream Video or Mirror the Screen of your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support. So, research the model, and see if your TV model is a smart TV.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 7, 2023 3:10 PM in response to death288

death288 Said:

"I have the top plan that AT&T offers. My question is can I cast to my Philips flatscreen TV without having Internet on the TV from my iPhone 12? Just trying to cast my iPhone 12s to a Philips TV without having Internet"

-------

Casting an iPhone to a TV:

As long as it is this iPhone is AirPlay-compatible and it is a smart TV, then casting this in standalone ought to work like a charm: Use AirPlay to Stream Video or Mirror the Screen of your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support. So, research the model, and see if your TV model is a smart TV.

I have the top plan that AT&T offers. My question is can I cast to my Philips flatscreen TV without having Internet on the TV from my iPhone 12?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.