You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i lost all of my data in Numbers app on my iphone

Today morning i open my Numbers app, on my iPhone XS, and didn't find my files. I don't no how it happened, i didn't delete anything for sure.

Posted on Aug 7, 2023 7:05 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 7, 2023 7:17 PM

Hello,

Insure you have tried the following:

• Make sure your device is connected to the internet.
  • Make sure you’re using a supported browser.
  • Verify that you’re signed in with the same Apple ID on all your devices, and that iCloud Drive is turned on for Numbers in each device’s iCloud settings. See the iCloud setup website.
  • Make sure your iPhone has iOS 15.4 or later installed.
  • Make sure your iPad has iOS 15.4, iPadOS 15.4, or later installed.
  • Verify that iCloud is turned on for the Numbers app on each device where you want to access the spreadsheet. Tap Settings, then Numbers, then turn on iCloud.
  • Make sure the spreadsheet isn’t in the process of being uploaded. Open the Numbers app on your device. If the spreadsheet appears with an upload pending icon , it’s being uploaded. When the upload process is complete, the spreadsheet should appear in Numbers for iCloud.
  • Verify that your iCloud password is correct, and that it’s updated on your devices and computers.
  • Check your remaining iCloud storage space on your device. Tap Settings, tap your name, then tap iCloud.
  • If you need additional space, you can either purchase more (tap Storage), or you can delete one or more of your spreadsheets stored in iCloud.

Helpful articles:

Numbers User Guide for iPhone - Apple Support

If you can’t find a spreadsheet in Numbers for iCloud - Apple Support

Feel free to reply with additional information if the above doesn't resolve your issue.

Kaley

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 7, 2023 7:17 PM in response to anvar27

Hello,

Insure you have tried the following:

• Make sure your device is connected to the internet.
  • Make sure you’re using a supported browser.
  • Verify that you’re signed in with the same Apple ID on all your devices, and that iCloud Drive is turned on for Numbers in each device’s iCloud settings. See the iCloud setup website.
  • Make sure your iPhone has iOS 15.4 or later installed.
  • Make sure your iPad has iOS 15.4, iPadOS 15.4, or later installed.
  • Verify that iCloud is turned on for the Numbers app on each device where you want to access the spreadsheet. Tap Settings, then Numbers, then turn on iCloud.
  • Make sure the spreadsheet isn’t in the process of being uploaded. Open the Numbers app on your device. If the spreadsheet appears with an upload pending icon , it’s being uploaded. When the upload process is complete, the spreadsheet should appear in Numbers for iCloud.
  • Verify that your iCloud password is correct, and that it’s updated on your devices and computers.
  • Check your remaining iCloud storage space on your device. Tap Settings, tap your name, then tap iCloud.
  • If you need additional space, you can either purchase more (tap Storage), or you can delete one or more of your spreadsheets stored in iCloud.

Helpful articles:

Numbers User Guide for iPhone - Apple Support

If you can’t find a spreadsheet in Numbers for iCloud - Apple Support

Feel free to reply with additional information if the above doesn't resolve your issue.

Kaley

Aug 7, 2023 7:37 PM in response to anvar27

anvar27 Said:

"i lost all of my data in Numbers app on my iphone: Today morning i open my Numbers app, on my iPhone XS, and didn't find my files. I don't no how it happened, i didn't delete anything for sure."

-------

Recovering Numbers App Data:

Restore your iPhone from a Backup that contains this information, and it would pop up just fine. If you never made a backup, then take this as a learning experience knowing to always create backup of your iPhone. That way, you'll have something to restore your iPhone from, should anything go wrong from here on out. Note that you must restore from a backup that is of the same iOS version.

i lost all of my data in Numbers app on my iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.